Search This Blog

Friday, October 1, 2010

Random Friday

Fall rocks...no matter where you are!

The more full nights' sleep that I get, the more I want.

I think some people are OCD to compensate for being ADD.

I really adore cultural diversity. I'm sure that my parents are the ones that instilled this adoration. They were very much ahead of their time and were not raised to embrace diversity. My mom enjoys little things like going to the local Indian and Mexican Markets by our house and just talking to random internationals to find out their "story." She's been on several mission trips. She's gone to Africa, India, Taiwan, Bulgaria, Russia, just to name a few. Not bad for a little gal from Macomb, Oklahoma.

I am on a campaign to get Duff Goldman to open a bakery in the DFW metroplex. I want to work as his office assistant/gluten free consultant. He seems sooo fun on TV and his staff just loves him.

My dad loved cartoons. The real cartoons. Looney Tunes, Merrie MelodiesBullwinkleBeanie and Cecil. He was such a character right to the end. I miss him terribly and at very random times now. Certain songs and such just make me snap to the reality that he is gone.

I love OU, but never attended school there. I think this stems from my love of all things Okie! I was not even born in Oklahoma. I was born in Burbank, CA, but my family moved back to Oklahoma as soon as they could. My mom doesn't want to go back, but I would love to retire there. Okies are just "real."









I suppose that is enough randomness for today. Oh, yeah! Go Sooners beat the Longhorns!!!

Have a blessed day!

1 comment: