Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Random Thoughts and Mindless Potpourri

I will be the first to admit that due to the fact that I have ADD, I cannot put into a single blog my random thoughts. However, I will attempt to log a few of the thoughts that I can "capture" on a blog.

If it were not for reality tv I probably would not watch as much TV as I do. I have never seen "The Office" although I adore Steve Carrell. I have never seen "30 Rock" although I love Tina Fey. The last sitcom that I watched was "Everybody Loves Raymond" and "George Lopez." I love the reruns and will watch them over and over again. I suppose I am a bit of a situational voiure. I like to watch trainwrecks. So, I love Dancing with the Stars, American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. Enough said on the topic.

I am a registered Democrat. My dad would like that. My husband does not. Oh, what a quandry. I do not like to discuss politics. However, I am VERY prolife. If you would like to discuss that I will discuss.

We have three generations living in one house. That proves to be trying at times, but very Waltonesque at others. I am a firm believer in taking care of those that changed your diapers. The only commandment with a promise in it is "Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee," Exodus 20:12. So, there ya go.

I suppose that is all I have to say for now, except for the fact that I decided to blog as opposed to putting all my random thoughts on Facebook. That way I could express myself and if anyone else was interested they could partake.

Have a blessed day....

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog!
    And the title!

    Very nice.

    And you're a registered Democrat?
    Whoa, Susan. I thought I knew you.
    Ha. I love you anyway.

    ReplyDelete