Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday Rambling

So, this evening I am meeting two very dear friends from my youth for dinner. Pam, whom I have been friends with since freshman year of jr. high is coming down with her husband from OKC. Sheila, I have known since we were in 1st grade. She and I have been besties since 5th grade when we realized that we lived two doors down from each other. Oh, the stories!!! They are both lovely women and it will be nice to see them and have some belly laughs. Don't you just love belly laughs? Ones where you cry? We all need that from time to time. Note to me: waterproof mascara!

We're meeting at Bucca di Peppo. I LOVE THAT PLACE! Sheila got me hooked! If you haven't been, it is a must! The Italian cuisine is great. The gelato is better. They have a gluten free menu and I could spend hours looking at the wall decor. Even in the bathroom. They also have the little boy peeing statue right outside the bathrooms. That was a belly/cry laugh for Sheila and I when we went together the first time.

 I will take pics and post them later.

Everyone have a blessed day...

No comments:

Post a Comment